Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:02 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:33 pm Thats Southampton , the most undisciplined team in the league apart from Norwich. They've lost 9-0 in 2 seasons for a reason.

And just that extra "physically fitter" makes all the difference.

I wont stop, because its true, the PL is the best league in the world.
No one is arguing that it's not the best overall league. But you're making it sound like the other leagues are on a whole other tier below or something which is ridiculous.

The best striker in the EPL (Salah) made a name in Roma. I don't see how it would be a step backwards for Broja if he went there. The only problem is that Italian teams tend to be more tactically disciplined so he'll probably find less space and won't make as much use of his pace as CF.
But the PL is a tier above. Other leagues have elite teams like Bayern or Real but the quality nose dives after that in comparison.

Salah isn’t a ST but that doesn’t matter. It would be a step back for Broja to play in a worse league compared to playing in the PL. you’re forgetting he has a solid chance to get a large number of mins for Chelsea
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:42 pm

Other leagues have elite teams like Bayern or Real but the quality nose dives after that in comparison.

Based on what? You could claim the same thing about England. Take out the elite teams and then it's a bunch of mediocrity.

Only way we can compare is by taking Euro competitions into account and they don't indicate much difference. If anything they prove you wrong.

West Ham(7th in EPL) got eliminated by the 11th best team in Bundesliga.

Leicester City couldn't even qualify in a group with Spartak Moscow. Tottenham failed to qualify in a group with Rennes and Vitesse, etc..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:42 pm

But the PL is a tier above. Other leagues have elite teams like Bayern or Real but the quality nose dives after that in comparison.

Salah isn’t a ST but that doesn’t matter. It would be a step back for Broja to play in a worse league compared to playing in the PL. you’re forgetting he has a solid chance to get a large number of mins for Chelsea
How can it be a step back for Broja going to Milan, Inter or Napoli? They’re all better teams than Southampton and Serie A defensively is better than EPL. He’d get much more service there and he can score more. At Southampton most of his goals came out of nothing, mostly from his own actions. AC Milan strategy doesn’t let them buy Lukaku or Salah and he is the perfect kind of player for Maldini. Also having around confirmed players like Ibra and Giroud can help him grow a lot but in reality i don’t see how this can happen.
Princ

EPL is the toughest league in the world!

Aleksandar Mitrovic is one of best strikers on the planet, and leading goal scorer of Serbian national team history. He has scored huge goals against the best countries in the world, and put Portugal away 90th minute middle of Lisbon.

Mitrovic netted just 3 goals for Fulham in 2020-21, as they got relegated. This season, his tally stands at 43 in the Championship. You will not even find 5 strikers better than him in Serie A, or any other top league in the world..
Princ

Only problem with Broja staying in England is that he may be getting too comfortable there.

Too many distractions..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:02 pm EPL is the toughest league in the world!

Aleksandar Mitrovic is one of best strikers on the planet, and leading goal scorer of Serbian national team history. He has scored huge goals against the best countries in the world, and put Portugal away 90th minute middle of Lisbon.

Mitrovic netted just 3 goals for Fulham in 2020-21, as they got relegated. This season, his tally stands at 43 in the Championship. You will not even find 5 strikers better than him in Serie A, or any other top league in the world..
Are you saying that Championship is better than Serie A or that second half EPL teams are better than top 4 Serie A? Mitrovic did score 26 goals in 19-20 in Championship just before scoring only 3 in EPL. That only shows that Championship level sucks and that there is a huge gap with EPL probably tactically Championship is even worse than Serie B. Nuhiu scored 40+ goals for Sheffield in Championship but failed to play in EPL or any top 4 leagues.
Dallku

Championship is amateurish.

Adam Armstrong also dominated that league and we all know how bad he is.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:11 pm Are you saying that Championship is better than Serie A or that second half EPL teams are better than top 4 Serie A? Mitrovic did score 26 goals in 19-20 in Championship just before scoring only 3 in EPL. That only shows that Championship level sucks and that there is a huge gap with EPL probably tactically Championship is even worse than Serie B. Nuhiu scored 40+ goals for Sheffield in Championship but failed to play in EPL or any top 4 leagues.
Aleksandar Mitrovic is not Atdhe Nuhiu..

We are talking about a proven player who has done double digits in the EPL, and scored goals on the top countries in the world. In the middle of his prime, he managed to score just 3 in 2020-21.

Name me 5 strikers better than Mitrovic from the Serie A. This guy would score 20 goals in any other league in the world!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:32 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:11 pm Are you saying that Championship is better than Serie A or that second half EPL teams are better than top 4 Serie A? Mitrovic did score 26 goals in 19-20 in Championship just before scoring only 3 in EPL. That only shows that Championship level sucks and that there is a huge gap with EPL probably tactically Championship is even worse than Serie B. Nuhiu scored 40+ goals for Sheffield in Championship but failed to play in EPL or any top 4 leagues.
Aleksandar Mitrovic is not Atdhe Nuhiu..

We are talking about a proven player who has done double digits in the EPL, and scored goals on the top countries in the world. In the middle of his prime, he managed to score just 3 in 2020-21.

Name me 5 strikers better than Mitrovic from the Serie A. This guy would score 20 goals in any other league in the world!
Leao, Lautaro, Vlahovic, Osimhen, Immobile.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:41 pm Leao, Lautaro, Vlahovic, Osimhen, Immobile.
Leao and Osimhen would not be fit to lace up his boots. Vlahovic is not better at the moment either, go check their stats for Serbia of late..

Immobile and Lautaro may have a case but Mitrovic beats them out, in my opinion.
  • Information