Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

andi2410

Kevin Zeffi signed for Inter, and bagged two goals, three assists in his first game for Inter U17.

Long way to go for him, but one to keep an eye on.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

One warning sign with talents is usually, if they spend years in youth teams and just get promoted according to their age (u17, u19, U21 etc) they probably won't come to anything. If he is a talent I'd look for him to get promoted to a higher category very soon.
Dallku

andi2410 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:48 pm Kevin Zeffi signed for Inter, and bagged two goals, three assists in his first game for Inter U17.

Long way to go for him, but one to keep an eye on.
He seems to be a very hyped up young player.

Maybe FSHF should think about giving him the Ramen Cepele deal. You can only switch federations one time so if he switches to Albania he's locked up for good.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Zefi is a young “promisse” and seems he is a big deal for Ireland. FSHF already moved to secure his switch to Albania. Inter was after him since last summer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepTracker/s ... -e-madh%2F
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:12 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:35 pm Do these idiots not realise they're our missing pieces, if they join we'd be at every Euro and World Cup and compete , do they not see the reaction to Broja and Bajrami, whats going through their brains ffs.

Or maybe they see the reaction to Muriqi, Rashica, Rrahmani and want to represent their parents homeland. Nothing wrong with that.
I’m talking about them representing the Swiss . Albania and kosove doesn’t matter , both the same to me
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Rey Manaj: "Could've stayed at Barcelona but i liked Spezia more..."
Princ

Rakip draws the start against Juventus.

Hasenhuttl with some clarification on Broja.
www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/19575730.amp/
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:24 pm Rey Manaj: "Could've stayed at Barcelona but i liked Spezia more..."
Probably true. They took him on preseason and registered him for a reason. But playing 300 league minutes a season with Barca is not appealing unless you just want to be a celebrity. Good sign of maturity.
engineer123

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:11 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:24 pm Rey Manaj: "Could've stayed at Barcelona but i liked Spezia more..."
Probably true. They took him on preseason and registered him for a reason. But playing 300 league minutes a season with Barca is not appealing unless you just want to be a celebrity. Good sign of maturity.
Barcelona signed Luuk de Jong, who isn't much better than Manaj to be honest.
Princ

engineer123 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:23 pm Barcelona signed Luuk de Jong, who isn't much better than Manaj to be honest.
Ku krahasohet de Jong me Manajn.. njeri ka shenuar gola kunder ekipeve me te mira ne bote sic jan Real, Barca, Atletico, Dortmund, Inter, United kurse tjetri shenon vec ne stervitje.

Manaj te Barca ishte thjesht shoferi autobuzit.
  • Information