Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... bF2hbzFAAA

Did he think he's gonna beat Raya out when he can't pass for shit ?
artan

Nor can he stop any shots. You see guys like Livakovic in the World Cup who are bad with their feet but monsters at stopping shots. Or someone like Martinez who is a straight up dawg that inspires his whole team.

Meanwhile with Strakosha I expect the weakest shots to go through because he is mentally weak. The sooner these mental midgets leave the NT the quicker we can actually have a professional NT that won’t get slobbered by any competent team.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:42 pm Nor can he stop any shots. You see guys like Livakovic in the World Cup who are bad with their feet but monsters at stopping shots. Or someone like Martinez who is a straight up dawg that inspires his whole team.

Meanwhile with Strakosha I expect the weakest shots to go through because he is mentally weak. The sooner these mental midgets leave the NT the quicker we can actually have a professional NT that won’t get slobbered by any competent team.
What are you even going on about? Strakosha with Lazio beat Haaland with Dortmund in CL. Not bad for a "mental midget".
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:09 pm
artan wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:42 pm Nor can he stop any shots. You see guys like Livakovic in the World Cup who are bad with their feet but monsters at stopping shots. Or someone like Martinez who is a straight up dawg that inspires his whole team.

What are you even going on about? Strakosha with Lazio beat Haaland with Dortmund in CL. Not bad for a "mental midget".
Strakosha a homegrown player for Lazio and on the rise lost his spot multiple times to the boomer Reina. Strakosha on multiple occasions has looked like a child with the NT making constant amateur blunders and doesn’t even take the NT seriously.

He has no fight or bite in him. I don’t think he even cares about being a professional footballer.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:37 pm Strakosha a homegrown player for Lazio and on the rise lost his spot multiple times to the boomer Reina. Strakosha on multiple occasions has looked like a child with the NT making constant amateur blunders and doesn’t even take the NT seriously.

He has no fight or bite in him. I don’t think he even cares about being a professional footballer.
Reina has played for Barcelona and Liverpool. You're talking about him as if though he's a Sunday League player :lol:

And Strakosha took his place back at the end.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:42 pmMeanwhile with Strakosha I expect the weakest shots to go through because he is mentally weak. The sooner these mental midgets leave the NT the quicker we can actually have a professional NT that won’t get slobbered by any competent team.
We have no players currently in the squad that can be considered mentally strong. Unless there is a major shift in our culture (not happening ) we’re stuck with these players.
Dallku

Looks like Keidi got a serious injury similar to Broja.. No one is more injury prone than this guy.
artan

Dallku wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:07 pm Looks like Keidi got a serious injury similar to Broja.. No one is more injury prone than this guy.
Apparently out 3-4 months. Luckily we'll only be playing Poland, Moldova and Fraoe Islands this calendar year so we'll still be in it September.

But if he's out more than that we can say goodbye to chances for Qualification. Keidi, when healthy, has been the heart of the midfield and we don't have any box - box replacements who have his work rate and okay technical ability.
artan

Plako wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:56 pm
artan wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:42 pmMeanwhile with Strakosha I expect the weakest shots to go through because he is mentally weak. The sooner these mental midgets leave the NT the quicker we can actually have a professional NT that won’t get slobbered by any competent team.
We have no players currently in the squad that can be considered mentally strong. Unless there is a major shift in our culture (not happening ) we’re stuck with these players.
We have some players like Bare, Abrashi, Asllani, Uzuini who are high work rate players who play hard enough where it gives us a chance to compete. They may not be the most talented or even mentally strong but they are professional. This is what the 2016 squad was built off. I would say currently Broja is the most mentally strong player (even if his work rate is shit) and in the past I would say guys like Roshi and Cana were mentally strong even if their careers or work rates were questionable.

But for every Uzuini who runs themselves to the ground we have a guy like Balaj or Cikaleshi starting who are lazy and don't contribute anything. It's like playing a man down with these players and Albania can never compete when you have these negatives out there. Cikaleshi, Balaj, Manaj, Trashi, Ramadani, Mihaj, etc, in the past were all guys who were negatives that got extensive time.
Redijupison

Nedim Bajrami has to step it up, has been a total disappointment after joining the NT with all that hype
  • Information