Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:41 pm
Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:21 pm Zhegrova is singlehandedly winning Lille games in Ligue 1 already and he can improve so much more. Roshi and Valdet Rama were good but never at this level. Muçi is playing in the Polish league.
I am a huge fan of Zhegrova but he has a LONG way to go before he can be compared to a man like Odise Raketa, one of the most dangerous attackers of the Balkans in his day!

5 goals and 16 assists (should be even higher but he played with low level strikers).
Zhegrova is already on another level to those guys lmao, been consistently good for a year now. And like he said this year been winning games for Lille on his own.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berisha an ex goalkeeper… Almost at fault for all three goals against Atalanta.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:11 pm Zhegrova is already on another level to those guys lmao, been consistently good for a year now. And like he said this year been winning games for Lille on his own.
Yeah right.. 😂😂

Raketa was BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER and overall BETTER than Zhegrova!

🚀🚀🚀
7 goals, 1 assist in 854’ with u21
5 goals, 16 assists in 3894’ with NT
(Official NT matches 4 goals, 12 assists in 2489’)

Zhegrova
4 goals, 2 assists in 1765’ with NT
(Official NT matches 2 goals, 1 assist in 1318’)

Raketa is a LEGEND, Zhegrova is nowhere near!

Notes..
A lot of Zhegrova playing time came against lowly Nations League C and D opponents. Roshi also had serious injuries including a torn ACL which stopped him from contributing even more with NT.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Zhegrova is 24 while Roshi is 32. Can’t compare them.
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:41 pm
Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:21 pm Zhegrova is singlehandedly winning Lille games in Ligue 1 already and he can improve so much more. Roshi and Valdet Rama were good but never at this level. Muçi is playing in the Polish league.
I am a huge fan of Zhegrova but he has a LONG way to go before he can be compared to a man like Odise Raketa, one of the most dangerous attackers of the Balkans in his day!

5 goals and 16 assists (should be even higher but he played with low level strikers).
Roshi has been tremendous for the NT, but you can't say that he isn't the biggest underachiever ever. He had all the physical attributes to become one of the best of his generation in Europe, the guy was just unlucky to be born in Albania at a time when nothing was developing.

Zhegrova vs Monaco:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFwUDw88k ... Z3JvdmE%3D
Redijupison

Uzuni with a nice goal vs Villarreal
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Roshi was physically a world class player (there wasn't a defender he couldn't burn with his speed), but his technique/football IQ just weren't that high.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:25 pm Roshi was physically a world class player (there wasn't a defender he couldn't burn with his speed), but his technique/football IQ just weren't that high.
I think he just lacked the drive like most Albanian players.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Hat trick for Manaj today in the cup - against a Turkish third league team but still.

I feel like he can still be productive and become a good player if he just gets in proper competitive shape and drops the laziness/attitude.

It seems like he will play a lot at his new team.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:14 pm Hat trick for Manaj today in the cup - against a Turkish third league team but still.

I feel like he can still be productive and become a good player if he just gets in proper competitive shape and drops the laziness/attitude.

It seems like he will play a lot at his new team.
Nah … he’s just shit

Not needed , and like you said turkish third league, just need to forget about him, he’s not needed anyway.
  • Information