Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I think Uzuni will surprise all of you. A player like him is really good for a coach to have and I think he'll be getting decent minutes in no time.

He also has some creativity/spark in him when not stifled. I think we tend to forget just how hard it is to play for Albania up front when almost 0 chances are created every game and the forward line is on an island.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:34 am I think Uzuni will surprise all of you. A player like him is really good for a coach to have and I think he'll be getting decent minutes in no time.

He also has some creativity/spark in him when not stifled. I think we tend to forget just how hard it is to play for Albania up front when almost 0 chances are created every game and the forward line is on an island.
Problem is with Albania he's had the best chances in the past few games and squandered them all. Still gotta give him credit for putting himself in a position to get those chances.
Princ

Uzuni stinks..

The other teammates seem to have lost confidence in him and will not pass anymore, looking him off to take more difficult shot like Manaj did v. Poland and Broja did v. Hungary.
Dallku

3.5 million sounds about right for Myrto in today's market.

One thing he does well is work hard.. Dude can sprint for 90 minutes. That's a skill in itself.

Besides that.... yeah.....
artan

How many players does that make playing in the top 4? 14 players?

Italy - Gym, Kumbulla, Veseli, Strakosha, Berisha, Ismajli, Hysaj, Bajrami, Asllani, Suga Ray
England - Broja
Spain - Bare, Uzuini, Balliu
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:53 am How many players does that make playing in the top 4? 14 players?

Italy - Gym, Kumbulla, Veseli, Strakosha, Berisha, Ismajli, Hysaj, Bajrami, Asllani, Suga Ray
England - Broja
Define "playing"
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Veseli, Manaj and Berisha wont last but the rest are actually doing pretty good for themselves and have proven they can play at these levels. Asllani just needs a chance.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:29 am
artan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:53 am How many players does that make playing in the top 4? 14 players?

England - Broja
Define "playing"
Pretty much all of them are save Veseli and Berisha.
Plako
Team: Partizani

This is the most talented crop of players we've had in ages but let's see if that can translate into something at the national team level. You can't deny the Hungary results were huge and we just fell short vs. Poland.
  • Information