Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:23 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:55 am We all know he is going to a top4 league, lol. That he has been linked to half the world by now should be positive, Bundesliga/LaLiga/SerieA I'm sure he'll go to one.

What makes you so sure?? Because he played in Barca's pre-season?

Balaj, Salihi, Kapllani, Cikalleshi, Sadiku, Kamberi who are either equal or better than Manaj all couldn't cope in a top 4 league.

What makes Manaj different than them?
I never said he would cope there, in truth I don't know, somewhere like Cadiz he could play well, but I'm sure he will *get a move*. Whether he will succeed I don't know but I'd prefer it to be like a Granada rather than Betis
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Eneo Bitri scores again in the last minute for Astana.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

No Manaj then no Messi at Barca.
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:59 pm Eneo Bitri scores again in the last minute for Astana.
At the right place at the right moment. Bitri wasn’t bad in Superliga either, don’t know where we can fit him at the NT as we’re filled with CBs.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:13 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:59 pm Eneo Bitri scores again in the last minute for Astana.
At the right place at the right moment. Bitri wasn’t bad in Superliga either, don’t know where we can fit him at the NT as we’re filled with CBs.
Right now he is better option as backup than Ajeti, Veseli, Dermaku or Hoxhallari.
Kuqaloshi maoist
IndritFieri
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

There are rumors that Barca can’t register neither aguerro or Depay. It will be hilarious if Manaj stays.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

IndritFieri wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:55 pm There are rumors that Barca can’t register neither aguerro or Depay. It will be hilarious if Manaj stays.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

It turns out Barca have literally sleepwalked into a massive crisis. The club president has been lying for months saying the situation with the wage bill is fine but it turns out they may not even be able to register Aguero or Depay because they are so far over. We could see Manaj go into the new season as their starting 9 hahahahaha
RedFootballs

Aguero is forcing his way out of Barca as he was promised Messi would be renewed, and the future of Depay is in question. If I see Manaj start in LaLiga for Barca I might collapse in laughter.

However, in the event Manaj doesn't stay, it is said in Spain that whilst he has offers from LaLiga Maccabi is offering him a super high wage and judging by Manaj's behaviour in his career I don't think it's that crazy he'd go for it, Dallku will be pleased if that somehow happens. https://twitter.com/tjuanmarti/status/1 ... 2097380356
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Who wants to live in Israel bro? Only some poor Albos from the Republic who get paid in byrek me djathe go to these random places in Asia for a payday.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information