Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:27 pm Just give it to Ilir Daja or Mirel Josa. Those coaches that did well with Skenderbeu in EL. And make Cana an assistant coach.
Daja is one who will never get the respect he deserves. He did great things with Skenderbeu but FSHF will promote bum ex players like Bulku and Bushi instead who have no clue whats going on.

I agree about Cana. He's someone who needs to be in the coaching staff. Just his leadership alone.
Princ

Why not bring back De Biasi?

New group of guys, maybe he can work his magic once again..
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm

Talk about exaggerating, he’s actually done decent , look at his teams before and after him, not a bad coach and definitely good enough for the NT.
"he’s actually done decent"

Dude.... stop.

He's literally a meme in Poland, Greece, and whatever Arab country he's at now. He made the top teams of those leagues look like absolute shit.

I know you defend anything Albanian related. You probably think that Frederick Veseli is better than Varane but calm down.
Dude stop what you clown ?

He got those teams and qualified for the CL/EL , where are they since then ? Acting like he took the best teams and turned them garbage .

Taking Arab football into account Is funny. That whole place is a joke .

Yeah man I really think Veseli is better …
artan

At the end of the day selecting a NT coach is a coin flip. Raineri was terrible for Greece then won the premier league with Leicester shortly after. Croatias manager was a journey man and even coached in Albania at one point and took Croatia to the final.

I don’t have any expectations of coaches and I’d be weary of thinking one coach is the savior. Anyone but Bushi or one of Duka’s clowns.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:11 am At the end of the day selecting a NT coach is a coin flip. Raineri was terrible for Greece then won the premier league with Leicester shortly after. Croatias manager was a journey man and even coached in Albania at one point and took Croatia to the final.

I don’t have any expectations of coaches and I’d be weary of thinking one coach is the savior. Anyone but Bushi or one of Duka’s clowns.
We don't need a coach that overperforms given the players he has. DB was the only one in recent memory who did that.

We just need a coach that manages to make this team perform AT level.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:43 pm We don't need a coach that overperforms given the players he has. DB was the only one in recent memory who did that.

Why do you keep overestimating us?

We will never be able to play a fast pace offensive game like England. Most players are benchwarmers who are not in good shape physically. In the second half, they tire out and eat goals.

Albania needs a coach who will understand how to slow the game down, to a tempo more manageable for our lot of super professionals. If we want to see better results, we must tighten up defensively.

A good motivator of men is needed! Without that, it is a free for all. Players selfish on offence, not trying on defence, underestimating opponents, etc..
Aurora Bulkualis

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:46 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:43 pm We don't need a coach that overperforms given the players he has. DB was the only one in recent memory who did that.

Why do you keep overestimating us?

We will never be able to play a fast pace offensive game like England. Most players are benchwarmers who are not in good shape physically. In the second half, they tire out and eat goals.

Albania needs a coach who will understand how to slow the game down, to a tempo more manageable for our lot of super professionals. If we want to see better results, we must tighten up defensively.

A good motivator of men is needed! Without that, it is a free for all. Players selfish on offence, not trying on defence, underestimating opponents, etc..
I'm not overestimating anything. I'm going by total transfermarkt value.

Last campaign being right below Poland in terms of points, is where we should be ideally, but we got free hand outs, and missed the easy chances.
Princ

It is not the transfermarkt values playing on the pitch..

If it was so, Israel would not have opened as the favourite to win the group.
Aurora Bulkualis

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 am It is not the transfermarkt values playing on the pitch..

If it was so, Israel would not have opened as the favourite to win the group.
Isn't it? Israel's most valuable player by far scored both goals against us last time.
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:44 am Isn't it? Israel's most valuable player by far scored both goals against us last time.
Football is a team game..

Why couldn’t our $20million super professional defenders stop Solomon from scoring?

Why did their “amateur” $500k valued defenders stifle our superstar attackers in our backyard?

Why did their “amateur” midfielders of combined $3million value win every duel over our superstars of $10million value (each) in midfield?

Why was Israel ($60million) favoured to win the group over Albania ($110million)?
  • Information