Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:08 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:26 pm Napoli looking at Muci apparently , would be fantastic.

There is no way you believe that right?

Where are they looking at him?? At his house playing fortnite?
He played against them in EL games. If Napoli buys him then he’d be a third option sub at best or they’ll just send him on loan at Bari (De Laurentis son is managing the Serie B team). The april rumours though are like a fantasy transfer window. It will never happen.

https://m.calcionapoli24.it/primo_piano ... 5-amp.html
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:08 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:26 pm Napoli looking at Muci apparently , would be fantastic.

There is no way you believe that right?

Where are they looking at him?? At his house playing fortnite?
You do know most scouting is done online now ? Analytics too. And I don’t really trust Italian media
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Jason* Ceka scored his 10th goal of the season for Magdeburg and he has also 7 assists. Magdeburg is already promoted on 2.Bundesliga.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha garanci 😂
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:59 pm Strakosha garanci 😂
I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt many times but I can't anymore. Dude concedes the most avoidable goals.
CanaYouDoIt

Why the hell did he not go for that ?
Dallku

Agudelo is ripping Lazio on the counter because of his pace alone. There are Albanians who still think slow players are the way to go. Speed is the most important thing.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:37 pm Agudelo is ripping Lazio on the counter because of his pace alone. There are Albanians who still think slow players are the way to go. Speed is the most important thing.
Quickness is a good trait to possess, but only when mixed with other important characteristics such as size, strength and a bullet of a shot.

Sebino Plaku was one of the fastest players I have seen with my eyes, but he lacked attributes needed to become a productive player outside of Albania.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

5 of the 6 goals in this game have come from grave errors. 5 goals in 1 game from individual errors. Incredible.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Make that 6.
  • Information