Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Djimsiti got benched today again but subbed on at half.

BTW the fact Salernitana can save themselves is crazy, they had like 16 points in February. If they hold out they will have won their last 4 games...
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:18 pm Djimsiti got benched today again but subbed on at half.

BTW the fact Salernitana can save themselves is crazy, they had like 16 points in February. If they hold out they will have won their last 4 games...
New management and new coach with almost the same group of players. Their coach saved Torino from relegation like this few years ago, it was deemed a miracle aswell. They have a game in hand against relegated Venezia and will face Cagliari.
Princ

Journeyman Gjasula has quietly been putting in a solid season for Darmstadt. No doubt starter for a winning team on the brink of promotion.

Midfield shaping up real nice, as Laci, Gjasula, and Ramadani are in tip-top shape, having played a ton of minutes between them this season. No surprise that these 3 went into Barcelona and bullied those Spanish “superstars” few weeks ago, holding them scoreless for 75 minutes..

Young buck Asllani seems to have a lot of potential as well, although less tested at NT level. All in all, it is surely a promising core of midfielders.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:08 am Journeyman Gjasula has quietly been putting in a solid season for Darmstadt. No doubt starter for a winning team on the brink of promotion.

Midfield shaping up real nice, as Laci, Gjasula, and Ramadani are in tip-top shape, having played a ton of minutes between them this season. No surprise that these 3 went into Barcelona and bullied those Spanish “superstars” few weeks ago, holding them scoreless for 75 minutes..

Young buck Asllani seems to have a lot of potential as well, although less tested at NT level. All in all, it is surely a promising core of midfielders.
Bully spain ????? hahahahahah give me a break

Oh and it wasn't Ramadani but the "midget" Bare who played so don't forget to mention that if you're gonna say we bullied them
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:22 pm Bully spain ????? hahahahahah give me a break

Oh and it wasn't Ramadani but the "midget" Bare who played so don't forget to mention that if you're gonna say we bullied them
How can I mention a player who passes the ball to the other team, serving them the W on a platter?

Wasted the good work of his teammates..
Dallku

Princ wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:41 pm

How can I mention a player who passes the ball to the other team, serving them the W on a platter?

Wasted the good work of his teammates..

Steven Gerrard must be the worst player ever for you because his giveway cost them the title.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:40 pm Steven Gerrard must be the worst player ever for you because his giveway cost them the title.
Steven Gerrard tore up the EPL for 15 years before making that mistake, at age 34.

Needless to say, he did not last long after that.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The question to ask is was that a one-off mistake or is it a pattern of behaviour? If it's one-off you can excuse it.

I'm afraid with a lot of these players it just stems from their inability to keep possession under pressure. That's a crucial skill needed to be a top player.

If certain players can't keep the ball when pressed, then maybe Reja is just better telling players to boot it up, instead of fucking around in defence.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:11 am

I'm afraid with a lot of these players it just stems from their inability to keep possession under pressure. That's a crucial skill needed to be a top player.

True but if you think that a random Hungarian league player with a transfer value of less than 500k can do that better than a La Liga starter then I don't know what to tell you.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:30 pm True but if you think that a random Hungarian league player with a transfer value of less than 500k can do that better than a La Liga starter then I don't know what to tell you.
Anyone can boot it up the pitch.

Difference is that La Liga “superstar” is small, weak, and in worse shape than the Hungarian leaguer. Not to mention that he makes lethal mistakes regularly.

at Poland.. put Lewandowski through on goal for dagger 3rd goal, failed to take out attacker leading to disallowed 4th goal
at Hungary.. looked off wide open top scorer to take cheap shot
vs. Poland.. put visitors in on dangerous attack (3 on 2) twice in second half
at England.. QUIT after early first goal
at Spain.. passed ball to other team in front of our box leading to go ahead goal

Absolutely disgraceful!
  • Information