Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:33 pm Sahiti with an impressive goal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT04GO- ... ajdukSplit

Needs to get a call up
What a crazy run and pace. I don't like to hype these youth players but he can't be worse than Balaj who needs to be dropped asap. Why not cap tie him against San Marino or Andorra.
Plako

artan wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:33 pm Sahiti with an impressive goal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT04GO- ... ajdukSplit

Needs to get a call up
What a crazy run and pace. I don't like to hype these youth players but he can't be worse than Balaj who needs to be dropped asap. Why not cap tie him against San Marino or Andorra.
Dallku

^ Wouldn't be surprised if he switched to Kosovo. The Kosovar FA are hawks and look at all these players. FSHF will probably call up Vrioni instead.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sahiti is not a striker he is a winger and he was playing great last season too, I do not think Reja will want him for his system but maybe he can fit in as an AM/free role, I doubt he can play wingback.

^ Also there is nothing wrong with Vrioni being called up too. Anything is better than Balaj or Seferi being called up.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:52 pm ^ Wouldn't be surprised if he switched to Kosovo. The Kosovar FA are hawks and look at all these players. FSHF will probably call up Vrioni instead.
Dude was born in Belgrade and already committed to Albania, He’s part of Albania’s U-21. Doubt he switches.
Dallku

Rey is on Barca's bench. Honestly, I don't think we can be mad if he never plays. Just making that team is a huge achievement.

However, we'll need the Ivan Ballius and the Keidis of the world to make it. Now there are more Albanian players in top leagues than ever before but it's up to them if they will be professionals or choke these opportunities. Finally Albanians are being put in great positions to succeed. It's up to them now.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:59 pm Rey is on Barca's bench. Honestly, I don't think we can be mad if he never plays. Just making that team is a huge achievement.

However, we'll need the Ivan Ballius and the Keidis of the world to make it. Now there are more Albanian players in top leagues than ever before but it's up to them if they will be professionals or choke these opportunities. Finally Albanians are being put in great positions to succeed. It's up to them now.
I think he'll get some decent minutes. Their striker situation is bad and they didn't need to register him in LaLiga. If he debuts with Coutinho's number today it is his for the season...
Negative Fan

They up 2-0 already so I think there is a decent chance he gets a few minutes.
Dallku

You guys are smoking some crack if you think Braithwaite is bad player.

Lightning quick with close control and makes the right decisions. Also very active defensively.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:02 pm You guys are smoking some crack if you think Braithwaite is bad player.

Lightning quick with close control and makes the right decisions. Also very active defensively.
And that's why he got discarded by Middlesbrough. Haha

Just equalled his entire league total last season in one game unfortunately for Manaj
  • Information