Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Klejdi1023

Princ wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:41 pm
Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:43 am His first touch and pass are pure class. Deff should be our new starting DCM beginning with the September games. Hopefully this pushes Bare to raise his game too as he’s been kind of poor in recent times. Put Bajrami in ACM and that midfield is deff exciting to watch.
We saw how well these superstars fared against the likes of Dor Peretz, Mahmoud Jaber, and Eden Karzev in the middle of Tirana.
The 3 of them have never played together yet. They need time to gel together as a unit and then we will see. Who else do you wanna start man, these are the 3 best center mids we have. I have pointed out that Bare has been poor for a while, until we find better what can we do. Same shit with Hysaj.
Princ

Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:25 pm The 3 of them have never played together yet. They need time to gel together as a unit and then we will see. Who else do you wanna start man, these are the 3 best center mids we have. I have pointed out that Bare has been poor for a while, until we find better what can we do. Same shit with Hysaj.
Excluding Broja, there are no difference makers.

Who is in the best shape physically, should start.
CanaYouDoIt

Eljon Toçi going on loan to the Serie B, nice, lets see if he sticks. Would be another attacking option.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't understand why this dude left Lazio in the first place. He's not going to find a stronger team than that.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:51 pm I don't understand why this dude left Lazio in the first place. He's not going to find a stronger team than that.
Premier League lad, more money, better fans, biggest league
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:08 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:51 pm I don't understand why this dude left Lazio in the first place. He's not going to find a stronger team than that.
He's not even a starter at Brentford... I see no signs of them selling their starting GK.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Redijupison

Asllani is being way to overrated just like Kumbulla and Broja were last year.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:23 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:08 am
He's not even a starter at Brentford... I see no signs of them selling their starting GK.
Apparently he might be on the way out, been talks of it since last summer tbf
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:45 pm Asllani is being way to overrated just like Kumbulla and Broja were last year.
None of those guys are being overrated. Our standards is Albania level, not France.
  • Information