Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Redijupison wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:58 pm LMAO at warming ManUtds bench > starting for a mid table club in a top 5 league?! Some of you are nuts at times. Strakosha can still improve and only by playing as a starter. Still to this day his biggest weakness is playing with his foot under pressure and finding his teammates be it with a short or long pass.
Strakosha’s weakest point is that he gets stuck to the goalie line and doesn’t control the goalkeeper area with his feet or his hands…. He can’t improve!
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:58 pm LMAO at warming ManUtds bench > starting for a mid table club in a top 5 league?! Some of you are nuts at times. Strakosha can still improve and only by playing as a starter. Still to this day his biggest weakness is playing with his foot under pressure and finding his teammates be it with a short or long pass.
I don't know about you but I'd rather be on the bench of United, Liverpool, Barca , Madrid etc than be playing for Fulham or Elche for example.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:22 pm
Strakosha’s weakest point is that he gets stuck to the goalie line and doesn’t control the goalkeeper area with his feet or his hands…. He can’t improve!
Ofc he can improve, he's 27, GKs enter their prime at that age, to say he cant get better is madness.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:22 pm
I don't know about you but I'd rather be on the bench of United, Liverpool, Barca , Madrid etc than be playing for Fulham or Elche for example.

Also what people forget is that making a top club is literally a childhood dream for most people. Football careers are short and that's the peak of a professional player. Nobody dreams of playing for Elche or Spezia. They dream of Barcelona and Manchester United.

Also who's to say he won't get any minutes? Being a #2 is not that bad. Cups and rotations exist. Besides who's to say that De Gea won't break his elbow or something? You never know.
Dallku

Training basically but that's your #6 doing that.

https://twitter.com/AnthoMourinho/statu ... 3475313668
Princ

I grew up a United fan and would rather play at Fulham than warm the bench at Old Trafford.

Fulham is a big club too. Top striker of the Balkans, and one of the best in world plays there.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:22 pm Besides who's to say that De Gea won't break his elbow or something? You never know.
Could be waiting a long time for that..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:33 pm I grew up a United fan and would rather play at Fulham than warm the bench at Old Trafford.

Fulham is a big club too. Top striker of the Balkans, and one of the best in world plays there.
One of the best strikers in the world doesn’t play for Fulham
Dallku

Not like playing for Fullham would be guaranteed either. Sure the chances would be higher than United but he'd still have to earn his place. Keep in mind that Strakosha was literally benched by 40 year Pepe Reina who was forced out of retirement and didn't even want to play lol...

Most second choice goalkeepers in top leagues are competent, not complete amateurs. Etrit Berisha was also projected to be the #1 of Torino but a Serbian gk stole his spot right under his nose for most of the season.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We need a keeper that plays. It's that simple. The longer you sit on the bench, the more error prone you'll be.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information