Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Muci has something that has been really rare in Albanian football : finishing ability and composure. We are now adding more finishers than ever before.

The amount of actual ice cold finishers we produce is minimal, in fact, I can't remember us ever having one going back to the communist days. Players like Salihi or Gashi can't be counted as they scored no goals against decent opponents anyway.

Having Muci who despite the flaws can convert a chance when he gets it could be vital. We're developing a nice pen of shooting threats, Asani, Bajrami, Muci, and others who can shoot decently as well.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:26 pm It's ironic because Legia's coach used to bench him too because he wanted more "defense" and physicality but always got proven wrong. A decent attack can be the best defense.
Let's be honest, Poland is one of the worst countries as an Albanian footballer, its clear that our players get discriminated against over there. I honestly think Poland is one of the only countries where this happens, its clear to see our players dont get what they deserve when playing at Polish clubs.
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:45 pmThe amount of actual ice cold finishers we produce is minimal, in fact, I can't remember us ever having one going back to the communist days. Players like Salihi or Gashi can't be counted as they scored no goals against decent opponents anyway.
Sokol Kushta is the best striker we've ever produced but he didn't get a chance to play too many game for the national team.
artan

He seems to be much better finisher from his Tirana days. At Tirana he was a playmaker with tremendous vision, dribbling and short passing but he didn't exactly score that many goals (some of it was that Tirana was dogshit and the owner playing his amateur son along side Muci).

But he seems to be a much better finisher and scorer. He's also becoming a much more consistent player. His ceiling is rising for sure.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sylvinho not playing Muci was the only bad major decision he made.

Like I said back then, Muci was given 10 minutes in NT, he came in, dribbled entire team, and scored. What more does he have to do?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Sylvinho should be more brave now that the hardest matches are over.

What's trash is the rumors about low level players like Meritan Shabani and Mucolli. These are Seferi level players. Have no business playing over Muci.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:29 pm Sylvinho should be more brave now that the hardest matches are over.

What's trash is the rumors about low level players like Meritan Shabani and Mucolli. These are Seferi level players. Have no business playing over Muci.
As far as I see they are for the friendly vs Bulgaria. I’m here for that.

But I’d have to start Muci over Uzuni against the Czechs. He’s a game winner, or at least give him 30 mins towards the end. Seferi has no business getting called up.
artan

I suppose Seferi is in the lineup as he puts in effort defensively but his biggest flaws is he's too slow to be a counter attacking threat. We probably could have had another late goal against Poland and had some clear counter attacking chances but Seferi was just too slow. Maybe the manager wants some defensive protection for Mitaj on the left hand side.

But the evolution needs to happen and Muci deserves it. Just better at every aspect than Seferi minus the defensive workrate. Muci will help alot possession and creativity as well and there could be some nice tactic flexibility with Bajrami where they switch positions and what not.

We just can't expect wonder goals from Asani and Bajrami everytime and the refs overturning goals every single match. For once I would like to see this team play a lineup without the Duka favorites (Cikaleshi, Balaj, Seferi, etc).
Plako
Team: Partizani

Legia fans chanting Ernest Muçi name after the match

https://twitter.com/klaudiondreca7/stat ... 6015304855
Princ

Ramadani menace in midfield logs another 90 minutes as Lecce smokes Genoa 1-0. Home team climbs into top 2 Serie A on the back of 11 points through first 5 matches!

Go check how Ylber wins the ball and delivers an assist to Daku who puts the dagger into Poland in front of packed out Air Albania Stadium!

Big game player!
  • Information