Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:46 pm It's wild how superior Atalanta looked in 2 games against United but they only got 1 point to show for it. Only reason being... Ronaldo.
40 years old and still beasting!

Yet UEFA is only interested in busting the likes of Bajram Jashanica.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Djimsiti is such a versatile player. He can play anywhere in the defensive line. He’s probably one of the most intelligent players we have which makes it easier for him to anticipate opponent’s movements and read the game. I think he deserves the captain armband more than anyone.
artan

Princ wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:06 am
Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:46 pm It's wild how superior Atalanta looked in 2 games against United but they only got 1 point to show for it. Only reason being... Ronaldo.
40 years old and still beasting!

Yet UEFA is only interested in busting the likes of Bajram Jashanica.
Yes, because being an amazing goal poacher and finisher is the results of steroids lol.
Princ

artan wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:15 pm Yes, because being an amazing goal poacher and finisher is the results of steroids lol.
40 year old with a 6 pack like a boy of 15..

The man is a science experiment! Are you waiting that he turn 50 before raising the question?
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Reja's callups lol. Albanian media are reporting there's gonna be big shakeups in the list for the next break... Why does he only do this when we got knocked out!!
Simboli i Diellit

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:29 pm Reja's callups lol. Albanian media are reporting there's gonna be big shakeups in the list for the next break... Why does he only do this when we got knocked out!!
We’re missing only Manaj
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:02 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:29 pm Reja's callups lol. Albanian media are reporting there's gonna be big shakeups in the list for the next break... Why does he only do this when we got knocked out!!
We’re missing only Manaj
I see Muci will be called in his place. I'd give him the start against England, we are not really fighting for anything, try him and Broja in front and see if it works out
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:08 pm
I see Muci will be called in his place. I'd give him the start against England, we are not really fighting for anything, try him and Broja in front and see if it works out

If Hungary beats Poland(which is possible) and Albania beats England then Albania would finish 2nd...

Yeah I know it sounds impossible but only because Albania doesn't have the mentality for this sort of upset. Last month Hungary actually drew England and played them level to level in Wembley. I think Albania has the talent to cause an upset but not the mentality.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:39 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:08 pm

If Hungary beats Poland(which is possible) and Albania beats England then Albania would finish 2nd...

Yeah I know it sounds impossible but only because Albania doesn't have the mentality for this sort of upset. Last month Hungary actually drew England and played them level to level in Wembley. I think Albania has the talent to cause an upset but not the mentality.
We have no pressure on us, it's in Wembley and we're considered out by basically everyone and the fans, but England actually do still have something to play for. If they lose to us its possible they are overtaken by Poland
Simboli i Diellit

• Information