Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

We'll probably lose him to Greece anyways. They are the biggest mercenaries.
Dallku

artan wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:57 pm We'll probably lose him to Greece anyways. They are the biggest mercenaries.
He just switched from Greece to Albania u21 so not sure if he's even allowed to switch again.

But you can see that he's actually talented but raw in decision making. He clearly needs more play time. That's why I don't take seriously when players like Broja and Asllani make mistakes. All these players need experience.
Princ

The way Albanian media hypes up these unproven superstars is unlike anything I have ever seen in my life..

They influence public opinion to the point where everyone believes that we have world class talents who can do no wrong, and when they play like girls, all the fault must fall upon the coach.

Reja tells the truth and says nothing extraordinary, contrary to the belief of experts on here. Broja does not have the conditioning to play full matches, it is no secret!

A group of fanboys has been cultivated around the team like never before. Reja naturally feels the need to bring them all down to earth, but I am afraid that his efforts are futile. Fanboys do not listen, and will simply continue with their hate campaign towards anyone who challenges their fanaticism.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:12 pm

They influence public opinion to the point where everyone believes that we have world class talents who can do no wrong,

Not true. If you look at Albanian fan comments on fba nd social media you would think that Asllani and Broja are the worst players of all time.

Albanians are pessimistic by nature.

I agree that some media exaggerate with the praise like Sport Ekpres but they are cancer anyway. They were overhyping Manaj when he played for Barcelona preseason.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:16 pm Not true. If you look at Albanian fan comments on fba nd social media you would think that Asllani and Broja are the worst players of all time.

Albanians are pessimistic by nature.

I agree that some media exaggerate with the praise like Sport Ekpres but they are cancer anyway. They were overhyping Manaj when he played for Barcelona preseason.
Come on now..

Go all over FB with fanboys claiming we are just as good, if not better than Poland and Czechia. With all the hype surrounding the Albanian superstars, who can blame them?

When in Albanian history has anyone claimed that we are on par with countries like that? It is insanity, and when the superstars do not live up to the hype, they attack the coach!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Brace and assist!! for Uzuni today with Granada and one of them was a bicycle kick. What fantastic form he is in with them. https://twitter.com/gerebit0/status/158 ... 9PBW9yXQOg

It's so nice to see him confident and enjoying himself because he's really talented, it's a shame he gets let down by self confidence sometimes with NT. 8 goals in 10 games now and the leading scorer of the league so far.

This bicycle kick or that volley against Israel just show his quality, bad players don't score goals like those. Has so much in his locker...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hopefully scoring against amateurs will get Uzuni over his mental block
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

I asked a few weeks ago about whether you guys would prefer Rashica or Uzuni at this point in their career..

Everyone said Rashica at the time, but he is on the decline, and Uzuni is constantly improving. With the way he has looked for Albania of late, I’ll take Myrto any day of the week!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:07 am Hopefully scoring against amateurs will get Uzuni over his mental block
You joke but plenty of good players come from this league regularly, and usually the ones who do well become good players in LaLiga.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:03 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:07 am Hopefully scoring against amateurs will get Uzuni over his mental block
You joke but plenty of good players come from this league regularly, and usually the ones who do well become good players in LaLiga.
My positive is that they are good goals, not scuffed or easy tap ins (Vrioni) , and that was his major downfall, his finishing, if he's managed to fix that he's a La Liga player for sure.
  • Information