Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 pm Don't see why he was benched , was their top G+A player and doing very well.
Both of his goals have been penalties and I don't know about well when he constantly gets rated as their worst player every time he plays.
Dallku

At least Asllani is doing well off the bench. Don't be surprised if he gets more minutes. He's high energy.
engineer123

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:52 pm At least Asllani is doing well off the bench. Don't be surprised if he gets more minutes. He's high energy.
Great, another Gjasula/Abrashi, aka "pitbull" type of player.
I don't know if there is the albanian mentality that produces these kind of players, but these last years we seem to produce only defenders/CDM top players.
Not much fantasy in the albanian blood... at least since Skela
Klejdi1023

Vrioni with yet another goal in Austria, time to give him a chance and drop useless Manaj. Broja and Vrioni up top could be a good partnership.
Dallku

engineer123 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:17 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:52 pm At least Asllani is doing well off the bench. Don't be surprised if he gets more minutes. He's high energy.
I don't know if there is the albanian mentality that produces these kind of players, but these last years we seem to produce only defenders/CDM top players.

It's very true and interesting for sure. It's ironic because most of the Balkans are known for technical players except Albania. Romania has produced Hagi, Bulgaria Berbatov, The ex-Yugo countless, etc..

Albanians are very similar to Greeks in this regard. They lack technique too.

I don't know if it's cultural or genetic but Albanian players are just not technical by nature. They need to compensate for their lack of technique/talent with great work ethic. They need to be pitbulls.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:02 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 pm Don't see why he was benched , was their top G+A player and doing very well.
Both of his goals have been penalties and I don't know about well when he constantly gets rated as their worst player every time he plays.
Cool, don't count penalties (bit weird), at the time he still was the top guy. I don't get this doomsday attitude.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:30 pm
engineer123 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:17 pm

It's very true and interesting for sure. It's ironic because most of the Balkans are known for technical players except Albania. Romania has produced Hagi, Bulgaria Berbatov, The ex-Yugo countless, etc..

Albanians are very similar to Greeks in this regard. They lack technique too.

I don't know if it's cultural or genetic but Albanian players are just not technical by nature. They need to compensate for their lack of technique/talent with great work ethic. They need to be pitbulls.
Its a shame I'm not good at football. Not joking, growing up people always thought I was Brazilian, guess watching the likes of Ronaldinho rubbed off on me. Just need someone like that but actually pro worthy.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:44 pm
Cool, don't count penalties (bit weird), at the time he still was the top guy. I don't get this doomsday attitude.
I mean if they counted he would be in the starting lineup every week, but in reality he struggling to even come off the bench now. Today he didn't play at all even after being down 1-0. Asllani was preferred over him.

Doomsday attitude comes from high expectations. Whole court case for him, hype, finally thought we had a top 4 league attacker.. and before we know it he's just like everyone else.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's quite obvious why Superliga produces donkeys. Most of the fields look like they were just plowed. Plus when there's just no sporting culture, people will always try to compensate with physicality.

I guess from diaspora there's been players like Shaqiri and Januzaj that are "creative", they just never hit the pinnacle of their sport.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Problem with Bajrami is that he is not much physically.

Needs to work on strength and conditioning to better compliment his skill on the ball.
  • Information