Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Redijupison wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:47 pm Lol, Albania would kill to have talent like Kvaradona or Havertz
In terms of raw talent, physical tools and potential, Broja blows these guys out of the water!

Once he gets the mental up to the physical, he could be the best player in the world..
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:51 pm
Redijupison wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:47 pm Lol, Albania would kill to have talent like Kvaradona or Havertz
In terms of raw talent, physical tools and potential, Broja blows these guys out of the water!

Once he gets the mental up to the physical, he could be the best player in the world..
How many proven strikers with those tools have failed already at Chelsea? That Georgian kid looks like a fantastic and complete player already for club and country. Havertz won Chelsea the CHL at Broja's age.
Princ

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:53 am How many proven strikers with those tools have failed already at Chelsea? That Georgian kid looks like a fantastic and complete player already for club and country. Havertz won Chelsea the CHL at Broja's age.
If you had to pick, picking Broja is a high risk, high reward play going forward, while Kvaratskhelia is definitely a more complete player at the moment, and easily a safer option.

Got to gamble sometimes though..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:35 pm Excellent debut by Cokaj in Greece. He was forced in because of an injury but was dominant.
Idk he looked awful in that friendly, unless I'm confusing him with someone else.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Broja has had some very high peaks, but they're just so inconsistent. He's a complete wild card for now.

He could be another Lewandowski or another Balotelli.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

I'd trade our entire backline for Kvaratskhelia
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:15 am I'd trade our entire backline for Kvaratskhelia

So you would switch teams with Georgia? I sure as hell wouldn't. Kvara is one of the best wingers in the world but Georgia still won't do shit because a backbone is necessary.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja must move at Ac Milan this January even on loan with buyout clausole. He’d have much more playing time than at Chelsea considering they’ll buy another fw. Milan has an old Giroud that can barely play 60 minutes and Ibrahimovic.

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/milan- ... agli-78801
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:55 pm Broja must move at Ac Milan this January even on loan with buyout clausole. He’d have much more playing time than at Chelsea considering they’ll buy another fw. Milan has an old Giroud that can barely play 60 minutes and Ibrahimovic.

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/milan- ... agli-78801
He can only benefit from a move to Serie A. He will get a lot more playing time and he will develop his tactical acumen. Look at all the playing time Abraham is getting at Roma.
CanaYouDoIt

Yeah but the Serie A is ass compared to the PL
  • Information