Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Who does Xhaka think he is !
Princ

TX34 has already given his contribution in the form of a historic qualification. He will not come to be benched in favor of Bare, who is not a quarter of the man Xhaka was at that age. A selfish move on his part, but we have come to expect nothing less at this point.

Hardly a big loss for Albania as this is not the same player from 2014, but a washed up version coming off a serious injury that led him to miss the entirety of last season.

So long soldier.
CanaYouDoIt

Sorry but he's acted this way for two managers in a row, he is not all that and if he really cared for us he'd play. You don't only turn up if you start only.
Princ

https://sportekspres.com/nuk-e-presim-h ... -tifozeve/

Old cow tells citizens to forget about freedom of assembly. Says Elbasan Arena will be empty for our biggest home match in years.
CanaYouDoIt

Thats a bit werid considering theres basically zero covid restrictions there but whatever. Reja will still playa 352 and bore us to death.
artan

Looks like Balliu rejected us, the excuse is his team won’t allow him because of an injury.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I mean we shouldnt be surprised when our shitty treatment of players come back to bite us in the ass re Balliu. He has probably seen us calling up Trashi over him for 2 years now and might not be keen to play although I don't really get that sense, hes always commenting on Kombetarja players insta and still has his PFP with his Albanian jersey so maybe he might actually be injured
CanaYouDoIt

We’ll see if he plays this weekend.
Dallku

Meh I guess he has a case to be salty about.

But if there is anything I'll never get mad at them about is not calling up players while they play in 2nd divisions. Sorry but that should be the goal.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:30 pm Meh I guess he has a case to be salty about.

But if there is anything I'll never get mad at them about is not calling up players while they play in 2nd divisions. Sorry but that should be the goal.
So you mean to play in Kuwait because it is a 'first division' is better?
  • Information