Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Contact:

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:17 pm Bylisi vs Tirana was clearly FIXED MATCH! It is so shameful to see players behaving in such manner. The second half was "special" even for the albanian football standarts.
FSHF has launched an investigation. I am eagerly awaiting the results :)
ZenMaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Partizani transfer window is banned for a year for irregularities on the Eraldo Çinari transfer from Vllaznia.
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Contact:

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:33 pm Partizani transfer window is banned for a year for irregularities on the Eraldo Çinari transfer from Vllaznia.
As if that really matters with this ownership group.
ZenMaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:52 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:33 pm Partizani transfer window is banned for a year for irregularities on the Eraldo Çinari transfer from Vllaznia.
Lol as if that really matter with this ownership group.
If this would happened one year ago i would been happy. Olsi Rama is still using our club "me mesu zanatin" and sacked Gega just to "confirm" that title it was his merit but that backfired quickly. Youth teams are in complete disarray and never been in worst shape so the future is extremely pessimistic.
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Contact:

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:22 pmIf this would happened one year ago i would been happy. Olsi Rama is still using our club "me mesu zanatin" and sacked Gega just to "confirm" that title it was his merit but that backfired quickly. Youth teams are in complete disarray and never been in worst shape so the future is extremely pessimistic.
I'm glad they got rid of the coach. I wonder what Gega is up to these days. Hopefully they bring him back.
ZenMaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:30 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:22 pmIf this would happened one year ago i would been happy. Olsi Rama is still using our club "me mesu zanatin" and sacked Gega just to "confirm" that title it was his merit but that backfired quickly. Youth teams are in complete disarray and never been in worst shape so the future is extremely pessimistic.
I'm glad they got rid of the coach. I wonder what Gega is up to these days. Hopefully they bring him back.
Since Lerda was sacked and sent home by Gazi after derby without Rama approval or knowledge, Olsi has used all his leverage to sabotage Sormani as revenge. It's not surprise Partizani was absolutely massacred by referees
every fucking week.
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
artan
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

This is the problem. Partizani had a coach that won the league with a team full of young players but they blew it with mismanagement. Why wouldn't you try to retain Gega?

Ironically, Laci is the team with the most exports in Albania over the past few seasons. With Uzuini's sale to Hungary, Laci will get another 360k euros on top of the 385k euro initial transfer fee. Other exports/sales were David Domgjoni, Gentian Selmani both to Turkey and Mersinaj, Cokaj to Croatia (both were loans tbf)
ZenMaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

artan wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 pm This is the problem. Partizani had a coach that won the league with a team full of young players but they blew it with mismanagement. Why wouldn't you try to retain Gega?

Ironically, Laci is the team with the most exports in Albania over the past few seasons. With Uzuini's sale to Hungary, Laci will get another 360k euros on top of the 385k euro initial transfer fee. Other exports/sales were David Domgjoni, Gentian Selmani both to Turkey and Mersinaj, Cokaj to Croatia (both were loans tbf)
Çokaj and Mersinaj were bought by Lokomotiva and they were only loaned at Laçi. Pashk Laska is perfect example that in Albania most important thing is the project,passion and disipline.
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 5280
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

artan wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 pm This is the problem. Partizani had a coach that won the league with a team full of young players but they blew it with mismanagement. Why wouldn't you try to retain Gega?

Ironically, Laci is the team with the most exports in Albania over the past few seasons. With Uzuini's sale to Hungary, Laci will get another 360k euros on top of the 385k euro initial transfer fee. Other exports/sales were David Domgjoni, Gentian Selmani both to Turkey and Mersinaj, Cokaj to Croatia (both were loans tbf)
Artan, that's a Lambo for the Laci owner. You don't expect these guys to put every dime back do you...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
User avatar
artan
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:05 am
artan wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 pm This is the problem. Partizani had a coach that won the league with a team full of young players but they blew it with mismanagement. Why wouldn't you try to retain Gega?

Ironically, Laci is the team with the most exports in Albania over the past few seasons. With Uzuini's sale to Hungary, Laci will get another 360k euros on top of the 385k euro initial transfer fee. Other exports/sales were David Domgjoni, Gentian Selmani both to Turkey and Mersinaj, Cokaj to Croatia (both were loans tbf)
Artan, that's a Lambo for the Laci owner. You don't expect these guys to put every dime back do you...
Of course not. But I respect what Laci have done for a small team with limited resources. I'm sure that money will be better reinvested at Laci then for example the fee Luftetari received for Abazaj.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests