2021 European Club Campaign

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Tirana may have had a good draw but they're still the underdogs.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:22 pmEven if you are correct, it does not take away their success and the emotions they gave us fans. Before the Europa League playoff in 2017, William Hill had Skenderbeu a heavy +550 underdog to qualify over Dinamo Zagreb(-1000).. and not only did they qualify, but they outplayed Dinamo throughout both legs. Anytime you overcome odds like that, the accomplishment deserves respect.

Skenderbeu also didn’t cower defensively but they played beautiful football. They were a joy to watch and their legacy lives on as the best Albanian club of the current century.
Yeah despite all the shenanigans, Skenderbeu's run was undeniably impressive. It will take a while before any Superliga team matches that run.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Ngo is refusing to play against Tbilisi so it will be a good chance for Muçi to show what he can do and will be a big blow for Tirana.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:17 am Ngo is refusing to play against Tbilisi so it will be a good chance for Muçi to show what he can do and will be a big blow for Tirana.
Why? Because of the fight in training?
ZenMaster

Plako wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:08 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:17 am Ngo is refusing to play against Tbilisi so it will be a good chance for Muçi to show what he can do and will be a big blow for Tirana.
Why? Because of the fight in training?
Blackmailing for money i guess
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tirana facing Zvezda if they pass through Dinamo. Meanwhile Drita’s match got cancelled because they had some players with coronavirus...
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:18 pm Tirana facing Zvezda if they pass through Dinamo. Meanwhile Drita’s match got cancelled because they had some players with coronavirus...
Highly doubt Tirana goes through. But if they do, they will get demolished by Zvezda.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Didn't notice Tirana had Vangjeli. Dude is a veteran in Europa League, hopefully his experience will count for something.

Even Edon Hasani, which I had high hopes for like 8 years ago... Too young and naive. That's when I learned to stop judging players from Youtube videos. :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster

Belfast Telegraph pretends Linfield vs Drita will not be played and irish team will advance to the next round.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:22 am Didn't notice Tirana had Vangjeli. Dude is a veteran in Europa League, hopefully his experience will count for something.

Even Edon Hasani, which I had high hopes for like 8 years ago... Too young and naive. That's when I learned to stop judging players from Youtube videos. :D
Hasani left Tirana for the Turkish second division.
  • Information