Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:37 pm I’m still in shock . A 33 year old from the Chinese 2nd league , what the hell is he thinking ? Senile old man
Don't blame old man, if he doesn't accept to convocate players suggested by Duka&co he will get sacked. Hyka always had good relationship with Lutfi Nuri so i am not suprised he will be part of list. After Hoxhallari nothing surprises me, even if Grent Halili starts against England.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

That would be the weirdest callup of the century. Just can't see how it would be possible. Probably just a made up rumor.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dinamo Zabreb schooled tonight Tottenham Hotspur.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:30 pm Dinamo Zabreb schooled tonight Tottenham Hotspur.
Livakovic was insane.
CanaYouDoIt

So was Orisic , what a hattrick . Zagreb led by an Albanian too
Princ

England has a young team and a packed stadium in Tirana may have given them problems.

Will be a real disadvantage for Albania to play with no fans allowed.
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/e-bujs ... hqiperine/

Really disappointed in this , he’s not good enough for Germany 23 years old so I don’t see what he’s doing . I say don’t ever invite him and just let him rot since Germany isn’t going to invite him. Had enough of these fools
CanaYouDoIt

No Roshi in the squad . Shame but at least Hoxhallari gets a call up
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:34 am http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/e-bujs ... hqiperine/

Really disappointed in this , he’s not good enough for Germany 23 years old so I don’t see what he’s doing . I say don’t ever invite him and just let him rot since Germany isn’t going to invite him. Had enough of these fools
He's probably waiting for the German Olypmic team and I can't really blame him. We'll come crawling back and we should accept him with open arms. A midfield of Rexhbecaj, Bajrami and Bare would be ideal for us.
  • Information