EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sadiku will always have his spot in Albanian history..
Dallku

artan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:37 am
If Roshi is a legend than so is Armando Sadiku.

Never been a fan of Sadiku's game at all but he did score the first ever goal in a major tournament for Albania.
Princ

Raketa is a level above any other attackers.

Sadiku has not been productive against anywhere near the same level of competition. He only played 57 minutes during the 2016 Euro qualifiers.

Balaj is a legend before Sadiku.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Italy B seems better than the A Squad. They’ve a lot of depth in midfield/attack.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Poland and Hungary playing pretty badly, although Poland managed a draw against Spain.

I just wish we'd gotten 1 point against England. We'd be in so much better shape.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:37 am Poland and Hungary playing pretty badly, although Poland managed a draw against Spain.

I just wish we'd gotten 1 point against England. We'd be in so much better shape.
I'm more hopeful of getting points from Poland than Hungary.
Dallku

Hungary is very limited but they play their hearts out. They think they are better than they are and play with 0 inferiority complex.

Poland is talented but mentally not the strongest. Typical Eastern European that underachieves. But you have to take the game to them like Slovakia did.
artan

Hungary is like a better version of us or they are what we wish to be. They have an identity and know what they are. Talent wise they're just as good but probably a bit more balanced whereas all of our value is in our defense they have more talent in the attacking and midfield positions. I actually think we can get points out of them because I'm not sure Hungary is comfortable with breaking down opponents even though they're the better team.

As for Poland, it's going to be a hard match for us. They're normally good in qualification but end up choking in the tournaments. They have the ability to break us down and to out class us. Draw is possible but I don't think we'll get three points against them either match.

At the end of the day it's up to Reja. If he continues to play like a mid table Serie B team we're gonna finish 4th - 5th. You have to be a bit more ambitious and get some attacking threat in the lineup.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We can beat Hungary. They don't have any quality to threaten us too much if we make a more attacking formation certainly we have chances.

Poland is not impossible, they play worse than they should be
Dallku

Poor Macedonia LOL

I still think Turkey was the worst team of the tournament. Macedonia kinda held their own in moments against Ukraine and Austria. Turkey was absolutely dominated from minute 1 they entered the tourney.
  • Information