England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:57 pm It's actually insane how lucky North Macedonia is with their draws.

We know how they qualified to the Euros (most pathetic way ever) but now in the WCQ they have to compete with Armenia and Romania for a playoff spot...
They beat Germany in Germany. If you get three points from the top seeded team in the group you're going to have a good chance for the second spot. They deserve it.

I also don't think the group is that weak. This is a similar group to what we have in Euro 2020 qualifying and we couldn't even get third place.
Dallku

artan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:31 pm Looking at the projected lineup selection I think this is the best lineup at Reja's disposal with the players that were called up. The only notable change would be Strakosha in at goalie. Maybe you can make the case that Doka in for Trashi but I doubt there is much of a difference between the two. I would say maybe try Uzuini at wingback and insert someone like Cekici but that's whatever. Obviously Broja in at forward too but I'm not sure if he's with the team?

Imagine being Trashi. Playing in the Qatar league and never facing competition above Superliga standards and going up against England. Good luck to him. If he plays well I'll change my mind on him.

If Albania gives up an early goal this might end 4-0. If not, I think it'll end like 2-0 similar to last time.

Doka >>>>>>> Trashi.

At least Doka has something very few Albanian players have and that's pace. His technique is also ok. He just suffers tactically/professionally because he's an Albanian league product but honestly, been impressed with Doka when he has played.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I can't believe Djimsiti didn't join. Our best player...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Some nice trivia: Last time England faced Albania, another Strakosha was in net.

https://www.englandstats.com/matches.php?mid=783
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:00 pm Some nice trivia: Last time England faced Albania, another Strakosha was in net.

https://www.englandstats.com/matches.php?mid=783
Technically, it was Berisha ;)

Seems like a last minute change at Goalie. Strakosha in place for Berisha.
Dallku

I was hoping Sterling doesn't start but he is. He and players like him are a nightmare for Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis

Broja out. Djimsiti out. U21 got destroyed, and someone at work just scheduled a last minute meeting during the middle of the game, so I can't even watch it properly.

Fucking great.
Dallku

Salihi confirmed just now that Broja is 100% fit. The reason Reja left him in the stands is because he didn't train with the team during the week and it would be disrespectful to the rest of the players if he played.
Klejdi1023

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:24 pm Salihi confirmed just now that Broja is 100% fit. The reason Reja left him in the stands is because he didn't train with the team during the week and it would be disrespectful to the rest of the players if he played.
Lmaooooo, Hoxhallari and Balaj would be disrespected … f*** Reja
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:24 pm Salihi confirmed just now that Broja is 100% fit. The reason Reja left him in the stands is because he didn't train with the team during the week and it would be disrespectful to the rest of the players if he played.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

REJA YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
  • Information