England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 am Was gonna go but decided not to, for one its a useless game but second the Albanians in London are idiots and I have a bad feeling about the game.
Come on man, what's gonna happen? This is the biggest crowd our national team has EVER played in front of. Gonna be a great game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Looks like Broja might skip this game too as a precaution.

Say what you want about Hysaj but even when he was a starter at Napoli competing in 3 different competitions he never faked an injury or searched for excuses to miss the NT. He was always available, even in friendlies.

This is a rare because most good players who play for decent clubs try to skip the NT. Even Lorik the "nationalist" used to skip every other NT friendly. Especially when he played for Marseille.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 am So bummed Djimsiti not gonna play here. It's not like he started at Atalanta either.
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:34 pm Round trip tickets to London: $590
Hotel: $600
Tickets to Wembley: $55
Watching Albania lose to England 2-0 at Wembley: PRICELESS
Wembley at full capacity for this game. All 90k tickets sold. Now we can play the Albanian version of Find Waldo, with Find Plako.
Lol I'll be in our supporters section. Gonna be tough as it's all gonna be red but look out for a qeleshe Labe :)
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 amWas gonna go but decided not to, for one its a useless game but second the Albanians in London are idiots and I have a bad feeling about the game.
Dude it's Albania at Wembley. The chance of a lifetime. I may have 2 extra tix if anyone in the UK is looking.
Plako

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 am So bummed Djimsiti not gonna play here. It's not like he started at Atalanta either.
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:34 pm Round trip tickets to London: $590
Hotel: $600
Tickets to Wembley: $55
Watching Albania lose to England 2-0 at Wembley: PRICELESS
Wembley at full capacity for this game. All 90k tickets sold. Now we can play the Albanian version of Find Waldo, with Find Plako.
Was gonna go but decided not to, for one its a useless game but second the Albanians in London are idiots and I have a bad feeling about the game.
Dude it's Albania at Wembley. The chance of a lifetime. I may have 2 extra tix if anyone in the UK is looking.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:21 pm Looks like Broja might skip this game too as a precaution.

Say what you want about Hysaj but even when he was a starter at Napoli competing in 3 different competitions he never faked an injury or searched for excuses to miss the NT. He was always available, even in friendlies.

This is a rare because most good players who play for decent clubs try to skip the NT. Even Lorik the "nationalist" used to skip every other NT friendly. Especially when he played for Marseille.
Broja was literally injured like a week ago though, I was really hoping he would come in for a few minutes at least as if he scores against England it would be huge for his career. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Plako wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:36 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 am

Was gonna go but decided not to, for one its a useless game but second the Albanians in London are idiots and I have a bad feeling about the game.
Are they in the Albania end? Was also thinking about going but we won't have any chance to make a good result probably 2 or 3-0 and struggled to get tickets in the Albanian section
Plako

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:38 pm Are they in the Albania end? Was also thinking about going but we won't have any chance to make a good result probably 2 or 3-0 and struggled to get tickets in the Albanian section
Unfortunately they're not. They're in the middle, not sure exactly where yet.
Aurora Bulkualis

Looks like Broja might join after all. Just might meet up with them in England. This could be the most important game of his career so far if he plays his cards right.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Muci sent back to our U21 again 😂
Aurora Bulkualis

Odds on Broja not coming off the bench again? 6:1?
  • Information