England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Plako wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:58 pm Cika 2 gola sot. Perfect timing to get on the scoresheet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-w0oiordz ... _copy_link
Cikalleshi? Cne?

Po ky vetem tap in ose penallti di te bej.. :zgerdhimje:
artan

Looks like Muci will be with the Senior NT. If they don't play him it would have been a waste since the u21 has some important games.
Dallku

artan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:02 pm Looks like Muci will be with the Senior NT. If they don't play him it would have been a waste since the u21 has some important games.
The media in Albania has pushed really hard for Muci in the senior team. If you watch those sports shows there the analysts/ journalists all want him in. And they have connections with fshf so it makes sense.

Don't think Muci is the savior they think he is. For starters he's struggling in Poland for a team in relegation zone. They changed coach and even his new coach has him benched regularly and not like he does anything when he comes on. Last game for the u21 he was probably the worst player on the pitch. He was so bad that he literally gave his captain's armband to Pellumbi mid game.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Reja on Manaj and Balliu :

I talked to Manaj and we agreed he should take a break as he is in poor physical condition at the moment and hasn't had many opportunities at his club. Balliu has an injury, he said he'd try to make it and do some tests to see if he's ok but we agreed for him to stay home this time. (Panorama says he is taking injections to play against Real Madrid) Djimsiti is also injured.
engineer123

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:43 pm Reja on Manaj and Balliu :

I talked to Manaj and we agreed he should take a break as he is in poor physical condition at the moment and hasn't had many opportunities at his club. Balliu has an injury, he said he'd try to make it and do some tests to see if he's ok but we agreed for him to stay home this time. (Panorama says he is taking injections to play against Real Madrid) Djimsiti is also injured.
Does FSHF think that fans are stupid or what?
It's same excuses every time. How can Balliu have medical problems every time he has to play for the NT? And meanwhile he is playing 90 minutes every week for Rayo
artan

engineer123 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:49 pm

It's same excuses every time. How can Balliu have medical problems every time he has to play for the NT? And meanwhile he is playing 90 minutes every week for Rayo
They do. Balliu could be having some kind of minor injury but why would he even risk it? He obviously doesn't feel welcome at the NT and they obviously prefer a Qatari left back over him. If Balliu was born and raised in Albania he would have been an undisputed starter for the past few years and they (FSHF hierarchy + journalists) would be hyping him up as a generational player. They obviously want one of their guys (Trashi) in the lineup since he's a native and played for Partizani, it checks all the boxes for them.
Plako
Team: Partizani

engineer123 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:49 pm

Very simple. They're not gonna risk injury in a meaningless game for us. We fucked up big time at home versus Poland. Also for England this is a must win game to assure first place as they're only 2 points ahead of Poland and they cant' afford a slip-up
Princ

Many Albanians are in denial about this situation and do not wish to believe that Xhaka is a liar, but Reja has made it clear that this is indeed the case.

“Sa i përket Xhakës është temë që kemi folur në grumbullimet e kaluara. Xhaka nuk është i sinqertë, po gënjen dhe po tallet me ne. Nuk e kam ftuar vetëm një herë sepse kishte probleme fizike e kam thirrur vazhdimisht por më pas na ka refuzuar Është ndryshe nga Balliu, Balliu ka dëshirë të vijë më Kombëtaren ka dëshirë të luajë por ka pasur probleme. Është lojtarë që e ndjen fanellën dhe ka dëshirë të japë kontributin, te Xhaka nuk e shikoj këtë qasje, nuk është sjellë mirë me ne, po e them një herrë e mirë e kam ftuar disa herë, Bulku ka folur me të, dhe i ka thënë që nuk ndihej mirë. Më vjen keq sepse i kam dhënë mundësinë të gjithëve, por Xhaka e ka braktisur këtë herë Kombëtaren dhe njerëzit duhet ta dinë këtë dhe të mos vazhdojë më kjo histori.”
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

So bummed Djimsiti not gonna play here. It's not like he started at Atalanta either.
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:34 pm Round trip tickets to London: $590
Hotel: $600
Tickets to Wembley: $55
Watching Albania lose to England 2-0 at Wembley: PRICELESS
Wembley at full capacity for this game. All 90k tickets sold. Now we can play the Albanian version of Find Waldo, with Find Plako.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 am So bummed Djimsiti not gonna play here. It's not like he started at Atalanta either.
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:34 pm Round trip tickets to London: $590
Hotel: $600
Tickets to Wembley: $55
Watching Albania lose to England 2-0 at Wembley: PRICELESS
Wembley at full capacity for this game. All 90k tickets sold. Now we can play the Albanian version of Find Waldo, with Find Plako.
Was gonna go but decided not to, for one its a useless game but second the Albanians in London are idiots and I have a bad feeling about the game.
  • Information