UEFA Nations League 2022-2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

750L is expensive? Also don't buy online, they're having problems with the bank payment system or whatever. I bought last week and still haven't received mine.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:56 pm 750L is expensive? Also don't buy online, they're having problems with the bank payment system or whatever. I bought last week and still haven't received mine.
I think the 750L are the ones that run out first. Many “brokers” buy dozens of those and sell them 3-4 times the price outside the stadium during the match day.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Pretty sure there still are a lot of 750L available. I don't know about that though, could've happened on some important matches years ago but no one's gonna pay that much for Israel. I doubt the stadium will be full anyway.
Simboli i Diellit

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:06 pm Pretty sure there still are a lot of 750L available. I don't know about that though, could've happened on some important matches years ago but no one's gonna pay that much for Israel. I doubt the stadium will be full anyway.
I checked fshf ticket sales website and they sell only the vip stands tickets: https://bileta.fshf.org/biglietteria/pu ... vento=1130

You’re right probably the stadium against Israel will be half empty.
Princ

Fun first half in Haifa!

Iceland is looking stronger team so far, dominating the aerial play. Israel the better technical team, but getting bullied physically.

Home side is controlling possession. Visitors more dangerous on set pieces. Chances both ways..
CanaYouDoIt

We should be both, and I dont care what the betting numbers say. We have better players.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:03 pm We should be both, and I dont care what the betting numbers say. We have better players.
On paper, but half of them are out with injuries as always.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

If this stays 2:2 it would be a great result for US.
Princ

Fun game to watch!

Teams looked dangerous offensively, with good chances created both ways. Great substitution by the home side to bring on Weissman for Dabbur, who was not getting it done. Game changer..

Arnor Sigurdsson is a wonderful player for Iceland, and Albania should pay close attention to him June 6th. Big, strong team, and they will be hard to beat in Rejkjavik.
Dallku

That's a good result for Albania but at the end of the day you still have to beat them. You can only do that by scoring goals and how confident are you guys in Cikalleshi/Uzuni/Balaj scoring in Rejkjavik?
  • Information