World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:27 pm Kosovo losing 5-1 so far. Crazy.
You're so funny !
Redijupison

This Portuguese side is very underrated, IMO. They just have to bench C. Ronaldo and I think they'll reach the final.
Pjetër

LMAO dude went from "Switzerland barely has any Kosovar players" to "Kosovo losing 5-1".

Troll game impeccable.
Pjetër

Maybe the Croats should inherit the "Brazilians of Europe" monikor.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pjetër wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:58 pm Maybe the Croats should inherit the "Brazilians of Europe" monikor.
Maybe they just made a name for themselfes at least through south-American teams. Brasilians were too arrogant and most of the time the favourite team to win a tournament gets eleminated before reaching the semis.
artan

Croatia has that "dawg" in them. No other Balkan/Eastern European nation can pull of what they constantly do. They also have several players for Dinamo Zagreb who contributed in big ways.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Croatia have the best midfield in world football.

The reason no other Balkan team can do what they do is because they don't have those players.

We are working with relegation team bench midfielders whilst they have Modric Brozovic and Kovacic there. Don't get me wrong, their mentality is great, but at the same time it's not really fair to compare the other Balkan teams to them (except maybe Serbia who despite having great talent always bottle it).
Dallku

Not only do they have the best midfield in the world but they also have been playing together for so many years and in multiple tournaments. These guys were in the WC final 4 years ago.

Having said that, Brazil could've easily won. Croatia GK was man of the match and Brazil subbing out Vini was a horrific move by their coach too.
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:37 pm Croatia have the best midfield in world football.

The reason no other Balkan team can do what they do is because they don't have those players.

We are working with relegation team bench midfielders whilst they have Modric Brozovic and Kovacic there. Don't get me wrong, their mentality is great, but at the same time it's not really fair to compare the other Balkan teams to them (except maybe Serbia who despite having great talent always bottle it).
While I agree their midfield is what separates them they got solid contribution from their Dinamo Zagreb players.

I don't ever expect Albania to have a world class midfield or any elite players but there's no reason why Albania shouldn't be producing some competitive players like Petkovic, Livakovic, Majer, Orsic, etc.
  • Information