World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Plako wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:46 pm Ismet Baba hallall ta boft zoti. Serbet jane fisqira qe asnje Sllav tjeter nuk i do. Imagjino flasin nje gjuhe me Kroatet, Boshnjaket dhe Malazezet dhe asnje prej tyre nuk do me ja pa bojen. Te sillet nje trajnet si rrugac rrugesh ne Boteror eshte tmerr po keta si rrace jane e tille. Popull me te poshter nuk ka kjo bote.
Why are we making Albanians into angels?

Not long ago, Albanians greeted the Polaks with water bottles. When Legia Warsaw came to visit, Ondrej Duda was hit by a rock and bloodied by the Kukesi fans. We have our own politically driven chants, banners, and our fans regularly break the seats in our own stadium!

Let’s clean our house first before we start giving lessons to others!
artan

These Serb players and fans are some of the biggest pussies who talk the most shit but yet cry foul. Their whole squad are giants but yet they shit their pants at the sight of Shaqiri who is 5’4 lol. A literal midget eats their lunch routinely.

For such a “macho” nation they do play the victim a lot. Especially with their national team. Their players are some of the biggest cowards ever.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:46 am These Serb players and fans are some of the biggest pussies who talk the most shit but yet cry foul. Their whole squad are giants but yet they shit their pants at the sight of Shaqiri who is 5’4 lol. A literal midget eats their lunch routinely.

For such a “macho” nation they do play the victim a lot. Especially with their national team. Their players are some of the biggest cowards ever.
That’s why at the end they surrounded Granit . They knew they had lost and their provocations had not worked so resorted to the only thing they know. Their whole nation didn’t see Serbia vs Switzerland for the chance to reach the R16 but they saw 2 Albanians who they insulted the whole time. Until their nation rids itself of this chauvinism they won’t progress.
Dallku

This WC keeps showing that pace and technique >>>>>>>> physicality

The tall and physical teams have no chance. This is a short man's game.
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:18 am
Plako wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:46 pm Ismet Baba hallall ta boft zoti. Serbet jane fisqira qe asnje Sllav tjeter nuk i do. Imagjino flasin nje gjuhe me Kroatet, Boshnjaket dhe Malazezet dhe asnje prej tyre nuk do me ja pa bojen. Te sillet nje trajnet si rrugac rrugesh ne Boteror eshte tmerr po keta si rrace jane e tille. Popull me te poshter nuk ka kjo bote.
Why are we making Albanians into angels?

Not long ago, Albanians greeted the Polaks with water bottles. When Legia Warsaw came to visit, Ondrej Duda was hit by a rock and bloodied by the Kukesi fans. We have our own politically driven chants, banners, and our fans regularly break the seats in our own stadium!

Kosovars are the superior Albanians and you simping for the Serbs pussies proves it.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:59 pm This WC keeps showing that pace and technique >>>>>>>> physicality

That depends on the position. For goalkeeper, CB and conventional CF, you need tall people.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:59 pm This WC keeps showing that pace and technique >>>>>>>> physicality

Holland's doing fine so far. Easily dismantled naive Americans. France is the third tallest team and their favorites to win it all.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football ... 150384.ece

Tactical nous and pragmatism is what's going to pay off in the end.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:18 amWhy are we making Albanians into angels?

Dude you have an unhealthy obsession with Serbs and reek of a massive inferiority complex. Serbs are yelling "kill Albanians" in the stadium and the capitals of Europe and here you are talking about Kukesi fans. The straws you're trying to clutch on make me feel genuinely really sorry for you. You have deep insecurity issues that no one here can fix. Hope you get some help soon!
Redijupison

What do you guys think of a united team of Albania & Kosovo chances to qualify from either of our wcq groups and how would it fare in this world cup tournament?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Redijupison wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:26 pm What do you guys think of a united team of Albania & Kosovo chances to qualify from either of our wcq groups and how would it fare in this world cup tournament?
It could potentially become a Pot2 team. We’d probably still find a way to f*** up but at least you could have a bench full of professional players….
  • Information