Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
Ga
GaGa

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Princ wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:26 pm
The comment was legit. It very easily could of been
That comment was a typical response from someone who just didn't expect that to happen and got butthurt. Just like you. Simple. As mush as you guys want to paint a different picture, that Albanian side was clueless from the start. Even the best player (hysaj) was getting dragged around.
Plako wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:37 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:21 pm
I don't know what's worse, LedZep pretending like Albania wasn't really trying, or Gaga thinking Kosovo is Belgium.
They are the opposite sides of the same coin.
Na not really. But whatever eases the pain.
User avatar
RedFootballs
Contact:
Location: London, England
Team: QPR - Albania
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:12 pm

GaGa wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm
Princ wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:26 pm
The comment was legit. It very easily could of been
That comment was a typical response from someone who just didn't expect that to happen and got butthurt. Just like you. Simple. As mush as you guys want to paint a different picture, that Albanian side was clueless from the start. Even the best player (hysaj) was getting dragged around.
Plako wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:37 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:21 pm
I don't know what's worse, LedZep pretending like Albania wasn't really trying, or Gaga thinking Kosovo is Belgium.
They are the opposite sides of the same coin.
Na not really. But whatever eases the pain.
Alright.
If you are to be believed, Kosovo should easily STOMP every team in Nations League as literally anything else is unacceptable for such a amazing squad. Anything else would be considered a aberration and a very poor use of all the spectacular talent in Kosovo's roster, as your players have shown they can out-do players like Lika and the other amazing Serie C/Romanian League/Danish 2nd Division star players (it was an amazing feat by your players to outclass those stunning players, who are so good I cannot come up with more superlatives for their remarkable talent).
Kosovo will easily make it to Euros and will challenge for the knockout phase, as they made the 3-0 against Albania's top, top players look easy.
Vella, Kosove nuk eshte aq e mire si thoni ju
Ga
GaGa

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 pm

Vella, I think you and your friends are a bit slow, MAYBE a tiny bit stupid.

Not in a single of my posts did I say Kosovo has an amazing team. However, on tuesday night, Kosovo outplayed Albania in an embarrassing fashion. Simple.
User avatar
plisi
Contact:
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:12 pm
plisi wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 am
Who gives a shit about a game where we fielded our 3rd team.
All this counts for is bragging rights and Albania will have them once they play properly.
We looked awful out there with the tactics and players,
but we should appreciate that he is experimenting and testing out best methods to play with Albania's squad.
Process of elimination -once you try everything, then you know what is best to play with.
As for Shala he can f*** off because he isn't going to qualify for Euros or World Cup in his whole career.
I hope he has fun with the friendly win v our 3rd team



Shala seems to have deactivated his Twitter account.
Why are you so sure about Kosova never qualifying for a tournament? Bosnia, Slovenia, Iceland, Latvia have done it, so it can't be that hard!

And how was that Albania's 3rd team? You mean Strakosha is 3x above Berisha's level? The butthurt is very strong over here
Point number 1 - That's a ridiculous comparison because all of those teams fielding proper lineup will definitely beat Kosovo.
Point number 2 - I was making a generalisation, which was very clear to you however you choose to reply with a smart comment which isn't valid as the majority of the team were 3rd choice players (generalisation).
In 2 years I look forward to seeing Kosovo on the big stage :)

I wasn't comparing , but all those countries managed to qualify for tournaments. You are claiming Kosove will never! Kosova now, is like a new team with a real coach and not only that, but the u21 team is looking way better than the Albanian U21.

You guys need to humble down, Albania was very good when players like Kaçe and Sh. Gashi were only part-time players for the NT. It's still a good team but it's in need of a good and mature coach not an adventurous one.

You are overrating the fvk out of Strakosha, just because he's form nana Shqipni. When in reality he's no difference maker compared to Berisha. The later benched and forced to move a very good gk in Sportiello from Atalanta and has had a very impressive journey that started in the potato fields of Kosove. Right now the only thing Strakosha has over Berisha is his young age, he can become way better than Berisha, but right now if he gets the starting spot, it's all politics.

And the other players you're calling 3rd rate are probably there to fill the void left by Agolli, Kukeli, Basha and to some extend Memushaj and Abrashi, the first one looks like a serie C player nowdays and the second might never reach the level he was playing at, after his injury.
Dallku
Contact:
Posts: 1543
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 am

Herolind Shala(An Albanian NT reject who couldn't get 5 minutes in YEARS for us) was pulling the strings in midfield and you're telling me Kosovo has better talent. Foh.

I think Valon Berisha is good and that new kid Zhegrova looks promising but that's it. It's all Kosovo has. The others are all Albania league level players and 2nd/3rd division from other leagues.

The diaspora is getting dry. Very few players are coming out nowadays.

Biggest thing Kosovo has right now is passion/motivation. Albania has lost that aspect since we qualified for Euro 16. PLayers are not as motivated anymore. We don't have the talent to play cool and go through the motions like they are doing now. If they don't run they are fvcked.

Only in big name friendlies Albania is motivated. (see France, Turkey, etc)
User avatar
artan
Contact:
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 am

V. Berisha, Zeneli, Rashica, Celina, Avdijaj, Zhegrova are all talents. All of those guys would start with our NT. The media would be creaming over a guy like Celina in the middle.

As for Shala, hes not even their normal starter. They were missing Kryeziu who's a decent midfielder and would probably start for us as well. Paqarda didn't play either and he'd be a starter for us as well.

If we had a joint NT I think this would be the best lineup

------------Avdijaj
Zeneli---Celina--Rashica
-------Xhaka-Berisha
Paqarda-Mavraj-Ajeti-Hysaj
-------------Berisha

How come tosks are so bad at football tho lol?
User avatar
RedFootballs
Contact:
Location: London, England
Team: QPR - Albania
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:56 am

plisi wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:12 pm
plisi wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm


Why are you so sure about Kosova never qualifying for a tournament? Bosnia, Slovenia, Iceland, Latvia have done it, so it can't be that hard!

And how was that Albania's 3rd team? You mean Strakosha is 3x above Berisha's level? The butthurt is very strong over here
Point number 1 - That's a ridiculous comparison because all of those teams fielding proper lineup will definitely beat Kosovo.
Point number 2 - I was making a generalisation, which was very clear to you however you choose to reply with a smart comment which isn't valid as the majority of the team were 3rd choice players (generalisation).
In 2 years I look forward to seeing Kosovo on the big stage :)

I wasn't comparing , but all those countries managed to qualify for tournaments. You are claiming Kosove will never! Kosova now, is like a new team with a real coach and not only that, but the u21 team is looking way better than the Albanian U21.

You guys need to humble down, Albania was very good when players like Kaçe and Sh. Gashi were only part-time players for the NT. It's still a good team but it's in need of a good and mature coach not an adventurous one.

You are overrating the fvk out of Strakosha, just because he's form nana Shqipni. When in reality he's no difference maker compared to Berisha. The later benched and forced to move a very good gk in Sportiello from Atalanta and has had a very impressive journey that started in the potato fields of Kosove. Right now the only thing Strakosha has over Berisha is his young age, he can become way better than Berisha, but right now if he gets the starting spot, it's all politics.

And the other players you're calling 3rd rate are probably there to fill the void left by Agolli, Kukeli, Basha and to some extend Memushaj and Abrashi, the first one looks like a serie C player nowdays and the second might never reach the level he was playing at, after his injury.
Berisha just chokes too much that's it.
Sad that Abrashi got injured, he was actually really good.
But instead of filling the void with 3rd choice players, fill it with players who actually should fill the gap left by those two! (Kace, Xhaka, maybe even call up Bare because he's been rotting in the U21's for time).
User avatar
RedFootballs
Contact:
Location: London, England
Team: QPR - Albania
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:00 am

artan wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:46 pm
Let’s not act like Albania doesn’t get excited when they win meaningless friendlies because we do that all the time. I personally hate winning meaningless friendlies against bigger nations because it creates false hope and illusion while a loss crushes expectations and has the NT fly under the radar. The media starts acting like they are Brazil and hype up subpar players like Agoli. Look at the June 2014 friendlies when we lost to Hungary and Romania then we had a strong start to the Euro campaign with a shock win IN Portugal. Then look at the June 2015 friendly when we beat France and then looked bad in the upcoming Euro fixtures against Denmark, Portugal and Serbia. Friendlies are for experimenting with new players/tactics, giving players some burn and building some cohesion amongst the team.. nothing more really

And if you think Albanian fixed the match idk what to say. Why would Albania purposely lose to Kosova, especially when both nations fight for the same leftover talents?? And it’s only natural for Kosova to play hard, they have only been recognized for two years so every victory or draw they get is a building block. Victories like this builds some confidence and unity for them since they are so young, would only create illusion for Albania.

And I do think Kosova have the more talented team and I think that’s obvious. Everyone says our defense is better but the back line is nothing without Mavraj as Veseli and Djimshiti aren’t clicking together and the midfield is lost with out an inform Xhaka and a holding player like Kukeli or Basha. We really need to get Xhaka and Basha back.
I don't think it's the principle of experimenting here, I think it's the manner in which he experimented.
He keeps trying out people like Ramadani, Ndoj in a high tempo possession system which needs good passers and a good holding midfielder and you can tell that they aren't that from a mile off.
He's playing them again v Ukraine which baffles me.
May as well call up Bare because at least you're getting one of our best prospects some minutes.
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3231
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Oh come on guys this is going beyond ridiculous. I was ok with losing to Kosova but i wasn’t ok with the way some of our players performed. We have to stay in touch with reality that for some of our players (half of the lineup) it was the first time they played together.

Lika, Ndoj, Ramadani, Qaka, Guri and probably even Veseli Djimsiti duo as CB haven’t played together in years. What can we say then about their level when they don’t know each other or the way they move in the field. It takes much more time to integrate and become a group. Kosova on the other hand exception to Zhegrova that was on his second or third game has had the same players playing this high tempo passing style for dozens of games so far. Playing the best players against Kosova wouldn’t have had any sense.
Dallku
Contact:
Posts: 1543
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 pm

artan wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 am
V. Berisha, Zeneli, Rashica, Celina, Avdijaj, Zhegrova are all talents. All of those guys would start with our NT. The media would be creaming over a guy like Celina in the middle.

As for Shala, hes not even their normal starter. They were missing Kryeziu who's a decent midfielder and would probably start for us as well. Paqarda didn't play either and he'd be a starter for us as well.

If we had a joint NT I think this would be the best lineup

------------Avdijaj
Zeneli---Celina--Rashica
-------Xhaka-Berisha
Paqarda-Mavraj-Ajeti-Hysaj
-------------Berisha

How come tosks are so bad at football tho lol?



What's hilarious is that most of those guys you mentioned are Albania rejects. They were begging to get a chance for Albania but De Biasi wouldn't even look at at them and now you claim that they are some sort of world beaters. De Biasi was not stupid. There is a reason he rejected them..

There is also a reason they were putting up San Marino numbers/results in their qualifying group.

Imagine in 2 years you went from dreaming about this:

--------------Berisha
Hysaj-Mustafi-Mavraj-T.haka
-------Xhaka-Behrami-Dzemaili----
Shaqiri------Mehmeti-----Januzaj-------

to this:

------------Avdijaj
Zeneli---Celina--Rashica
-------Xhaka-Berisha
Paqarda-Mavraj-Ajeti-Hysaj
-------------Berisha


as Trump says... SAD.

Return to “Only Albania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: artan, Pjetër and 20 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 250 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 246 guests
Registered users: artan, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Pjetër
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 20074
Total topics 280
Total members 224
Our newest member aliarslan007
No birthdays today