October 14th: Albania vs Moldova

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Grezda could’ve helped because he has the characteristics but dude is failing hard in.... Scotland
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 pm Grezda could’ve helped because he has the characteristics but dude is failing hard in.... Scotland
Speaking last month, Gerrard backed Grezda to reignite his career elsewhere.

He said: "I think he has found the whole game here and demands here tough. There is still a talent there.

"I have no doubt he can go to a league, a team and a manager that might suit his style and be a success."

The 24-year-old still has almost three years of his deal to go and Rangers would be delighted to try and get the £2 million misfit off their wage bill.

Rangers don’t realize that pretending to get back the 2 million out of Grezda transfer is nonsense . Keeping him out of the squad means only that they’ll get peanuts for him . He had signed a 4 year contract with them, there was interest from Qatar clubs and French League 1 clubs to get him but Grezda refused to go to Qatar and the French clubs don’t offer that much. Playing at Rangers is really demanding(physically difficult) , Grezda can’t defend at all. Even Rudi Vata actually in an interview said it will be really difficult for him :

http://www.panorama.com.al/ekskluzive-r ... i-e-plote/

I really hope he’ll come back soon. We don’t have any wingers unfortunately. Serie B, League 1 or Bundesliga 2 would be great for him . There might be still a team wishing to offer 0.5-1.0 million .
Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 pm Grezda could’ve helped because he has the characteristics but dude is failing hard in.... Scotland
Speaking last month, Gerrard backed Grezda to reignite his career elsewhere.

He said: "I think he has found the whole game here and demands here tough. There is still a talent there.

"I have no doubt he can go to a league, a team and a manager that might suit his style and be a success."

The 24-year-old still has almost three years of his deal to go and Rangers would be delighted to try and get the £2 million misfit off their wage bill.

Rangers don’t realize that pretending to get back the 2 million out of Grezda transfer is nonsense . Keeping him out of the squad means only that they’ll get peanuts for him . He had signed a 4 year contract with them, there was interest from Qatar clubs and French League 1 clubs to get him but Grezda refused to go to Qatar and the French clubs don’t offer that much. Playing at Rangers is really demanding(physically difficult) , Grezda can’t defend at all. Even Rudi Vata actually in an interview said it will be really difficult for him :

http://www.panorama.com.al/ekskluzive-r ... i-e-plote/

I really hope he’ll come back soon. We don’t have any wingers unfortunately. Serie B, League 1 or Bundesliga 2 would be great for him . There might be still a team wishing to offer 0.5-1.0 million .
We deff need Grezda back. Despite the issues he's having at Rangers, he's still a very good winger for us, we only have Roshi at that level. I agree all those leagues would be good for him, as would La Liga or maybe La Liga 2 at first. He'd fit in Spain as he is a technical player and I'd like to see him play at Malaga with Sadiku and Bare, I think it would be great to see all those 3 albos on that team together.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I know it's Moldova, but Albania hardly scores 4 goals. Even against teams like Moldova.

Reja wasn't afraid to make changes these last couple months.

The Turkey result was unfortunate
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:33 pm I know it's Moldova, but Albania hardly scores 4 goals. Even against teams like Moldova.

Reja wasn't afraid to make changes these last couple months.

The Turkey result was unfortunate
I think we struggled a bit against Moldova at home but this was such a different game. Either we improved a lot or Moldova has been betting on themselves to lose :)
artan

Grezda can play as forward? Didn't Panucci play him as a forward before?
artan

BTW, the best part of this game was cap tying Kumbulla and even Selahi. That alone makes Reja good to me
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

artan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:34 am BTW, the best part of this game was cap tying Kumbulla and even Selahi. That alone makes Reja good to me
Are they officially cap-tied now? Would have liked to see them come on in the 75th min or something. Let them play the last 15-20 min. Didn't make sense to make that substitution in the 88th.
artan

andi2410 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:18 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:34 am BTW, the best part of this game was cap tying Kumbulla and even Selahi. That alone makes Reja good to me
Are they officially cap-tied now? Would have liked to see them come on in the 75th min or something. Let them play the last 15-20 min. Didn't make sense to make that substitution in the 88th.

Yup, officially cap tied. Agreed, I would have liked to see them play from the start. I don't think Selahi is better than the guys but it's Moldova..
  • Information