October 14th: Albania vs Moldova

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku
Posts: 2419
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 pm

Grezda could’ve helped because he has the characteristics but dude is failing hard in.... Scotland
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 4071
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 pm Grezda could’ve helped because he has the characteristics but dude is failing hard in.... Scotland
Speaking last month, Gerrard backed Grezda to reignite his career elsewhere.


He said: "I think he has found the whole game here and demands here tough. There is still a talent there.

"I have no doubt he can go to a league, a team and a manager that might suit his style and be a success."

The 24-year-old still has almost three years of his deal to go and Rangers would be delighted to try and get the £2 million misfit off their wage bill.


Rangers don’t realize that pretending to get back the 2 million out of Grezda transfer is nonsense . Keeping him out of the squad means only that they’ll get peanuts for him . He had signed a 4 year contract with them, there was interest from Qatar clubs and French League 1 clubs to get him but Grezda refused to go to Qatar and the French clubs don’t offer that much. Playing at Rangers is really demanding(physically difficult) , Grezda can’t defend at all. Even Rudi Vata actually in an interview said it will be really difficult for him :

http://www.panorama.com.al/ekskluzive-r ... i-e-plote/

I really hope he’ll come back soon. We don’t have any wingers unfortunately. Serie B, League 1 or Bundesliga 2 would be great for him . There might be still a team wishing to offer 0.5-1.0 million .
User avatar
Klejdi1023
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 pm Grezda could’ve helped because he has the characteristics but dude is failing hard in.... Scotland
Speaking last month, Gerrard backed Grezda to reignite his career elsewhere.


He said: "I think he has found the whole game here and demands here tough. There is still a talent there.

"I have no doubt he can go to a league, a team and a manager that might suit his style and be a success."

The 24-year-old still has almost three years of his deal to go and Rangers would be delighted to try and get the £2 million misfit off their wage bill.


Rangers don’t realize that pretending to get back the 2 million out of Grezda transfer is nonsense . Keeping him out of the squad means only that they’ll get peanuts for him . He had signed a 4 year contract with them, there was interest from Qatar clubs and French League 1 clubs to get him but Grezda refused to go to Qatar and the French clubs don’t offer that much. Playing at Rangers is really demanding(physically difficult) , Grezda can’t defend at all. Even Rudi Vata actually in an interview said it will be really difficult for him :

http://www.panorama.com.al/ekskluzive-r ... i-e-plote/

I really hope he’ll come back soon. We don’t have any wingers unfortunately. Serie B, League 1 or Bundesliga 2 would be great for him . There might be still a team wishing to offer 0.5-1.0 million .
We deff need Grezda back. Despite the issues he's having at Rangers, he's still a very good winger for us, we only have Roshi at that level. I agree all those leagues would be good for him, as would La Liga or maybe La Liga 2 at first. He'd fit in Spain as he is a technical player and I'd like to see him play at Malaga with Sadiku and Bare, I think it would be great to see all those 3 albos on that team together.
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:33 pm

I know it's Moldova, but Albania hardly scores 4 goals. Even against teams like Moldova.

Reja wasn't afraid to make changes these last couple months.

The Turkey result was unfortunate
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2863
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Shpati wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:33 pm I know it's Moldova, but Albania hardly scores 4 goals. Even against teams like Moldova.

Reja wasn't afraid to make changes these last couple months.

The Turkey result was unfortunate
I think we struggled a bit against Moldova at home but this was such a different game. Either we improved a lot or Moldova has been betting on themselves to lose :)
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1877
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:32 am

Grezda can play as forward? Didn't Panucci play him as a forward before?
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1877
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:34 am

BTW, the best part of this game was cap tying Kumbulla and even Selahi. That alone makes Reja good to me
User avatar
andi2410
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:18 pm

artan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:34 am BTW, the best part of this game was cap tying Kumbulla and even Selahi. That alone makes Reja good to me
Are they officially cap-tied now? Would have liked to see them come on in the 75th min or something. Let them play the last 15-20 min. Didn't make sense to make that substitution in the 88th.
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1877
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:14 am

andi2410 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:18 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:34 am BTW, the best part of this game was cap tying Kumbulla and even Selahi. That alone makes Reja good to me
Are they officially cap-tied now? Would have liked to see them come on in the 75th min or something. Let them play the last 15-20 min. Didn't make sense to make that substitution in the 88th.

Yup, officially cap tied. Agreed, I would have liked to see them play from the start. I don't think Selahi is better than the guys but it's Moldova..
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests